Saturday, February 11, 2012

I got 52 stars !

Hey, guess how much I'm evolving in pico? XD. I have 52 stars! :D I got all the stars except for the 100 blocks star. I have a hundred blocks but they are not all the big size most are thin but I tried putting them but did not get star. Well so I had 49 but now I have 52 because I did the game stars! Here is how I did it. I got my facebook account pico and went to reversi/cardmatch/pirateRPS and I made my facebook account give up a hundred times and I got a star!! Why? Because if the other person gives up the person who didn't give up is considered the winner! :D! so for all of those games I won 500 gummies which I spent on the valentine gacha which gave me stupid boring balloons and cupcakes -_-. But at least I got 52 stars! :DDDD

See in the upper right corner it says 52 stars! :D just for proof haha.
Signed,
Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment